I have a feis this weekend and have to make a checklist for what I need anyway, so I thought I would just share with you what I put in my dance bag for competition on a normal basis.
- Hard shoes
- Soft shoes
- Poodle Socks: I keep 2 pair if it is double feis weekend.
- Snacks: Usually the venue food can be really limited and a bit pricey, so it’s nice to have something I know I’ll want to eat during the day.
- Blue Gatorade: Yes, this is the only color of Gatorade I will drink and I prefer just the medium blue one
- Gaffer tape: if the stage is slippery this is a lifesaver
- Stage Schedules
- Number card:
- Ankle Brace
- iPod: You will not catch me at a feis without this.
- Sock glue
- Extra Make up: I like to keep lip stick, glitter, and mascara in these pockets just in case I need a touch up.
- pens and possibly a highlighter: I use these to mark up my schedule and keep track of my dances.
- Medical tape: this is a more recent thing, but you never know when this could come in handy.
I know this was a bit of a short post, but I haven’t had the time sit and write some good blog posts. However, I have a few in mind for the coming weeks. I’ll have a new feis review up sometime this coming week! Expect more coming to you as the summer starts to roll around!